You want it, you got it! Beginning Wednesday, April 6th, the Marion branch of the Marion County Library System will begin curbside pickup service.
Here’s how it works:
- Place your hold request (up to 5 items) either via our online catalog or by calling 843.423.8300.
- Once your items are available for pickup, a MCLS team member will contact you by phone and email to schedule your pickup date and time, as well as give you a designated parking spot.
- When you arrive at the library, park in your appointed parking spot at the front of the library.
- We ask that you please open your trunk – this will prompt our team to know that you are ready for your books to be delivered to you.
- A team member will bring your items to your car and place them in your trunk.
- Once our team member has placed the items in your vehicle and is at a safe, social distance, you may close your trunk.
If you have items that you need to return while utilizing our curbside pickup service, you may deposit them in our book drop at your convenience. We ask that you please practice social distancing while doing so.